Skip to main content

Update on Industry Tavern...

If you want to drink after work this is a good place...but that's about it! Over all it was not good the female at the bar ignored us and the man next to us to 4 mins. When she did great us and ask for drink order it took almost 5 mins to get us a bottle of wine she unscrewed it  and never came back to ask anything. I had to ask for menus she only gave us 1. She did not know any specials. And when she did tell us she only told us about drinks not food. The male bartender was pleasant and after we waited to be asked for order. He did take it for us. our food order apps...8-10 mins the muscles came out warm not hot.  Our dinner came out in under 20 about normal. Burger was good Mac n Cheese was bland my steak was overdone and the 'hash' was barley warm and stiff. 5 mins after food was dropped we where asked how things are I told him my steak was over done he offered to get a new one but at that point it was to late. After dinner we asked for our check and it was passed by and ignored by the female bartender and took another over 4 mins to be cashed out. I wanted to update my review on Yelp and my blog today. And will not be going back sorry. Bad service is a killer. 2 stars at the most.  No manger visited us and the trivia was distracting at best could not hear him. After I put something on Twitter I was PM'd w an answer of it being her first night behind the bar. Explains some but not all. I would add half a star for that but it won't let me. No picture taken last night because it wasn't worth the space on my phone if you read my reviews you would know that says A Lot! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kula the Revolving Sushi Bar

If I say Sushi, what would you say? YES! Is the only correct answer.  I had the pleasure of eating at the newest Sushi place in Doraville this week, called  Kula  it is an international brand, with 400 restaurants in Japan and this is the 13th revolving sushi bar in the US. They have places in California, Texas, and now Georgia.  Hosted by Davo Eda, the Public Relations Manager, he was so kind to invite me in to see the new place. He even let me bring a friend, so of course I brought my favorite lady Callie, to help me eat and take pictures.  We were introduced to Mr. Fresh, it is the plate holder for the conveyor belt, "he" holds the green plates of food and treats. There was a tutorial of how to grab the food from the belt, as well as how to order from the menu and dispose of your plates. Mr. Fresh keeps the food germ free, has a chip in it for timing and every 2 hours he lets a specialists know it is time to throw the food out. This ...

Jimmy's Mexican Steakhouse

I am so excited for this write up today! My love for meat, spice, and a good patio is know to most of you. If you don't know this about me, then please read previous posts.  Jimmy's Mexican Steakhouse  is the newest of many restaurants opening in the area, and as a gringo from the area I say THANK YOU! I have been saying for a while that I would love a place with a good atmosphere, TV's for sports, good if not great food, and drink specials. Well, that is exactly what Jimmy's is.   It is named after owner, Jimmy, a retired Dekalb county police officer, he has been in the business of night clubs and restaurants for over a decade. Jimmy's is his 4th opening, but, first with this feel to it.  When you first enter the restaurant, you know what you are getting in to. From the authentic art on the walls and decor, you can see the details and love put in to this place. The bar is raised above the setting area and is amazing. Tall bar stools, d...

Oven Roasted Lemon Chicken

Happy Tasty Tuesday to all my followers. I hope you enjoyed the videos on how to break down a chicken. I'll start posting more videos to help with tips and tricks.  Sunday dinners are a big thing at our house and even more during Game of Thrones! I made a roasted chicken this week it was juicy and perfect for a Sunday night and you may not believe me it's not a hard item to cook.  What you will need:  1 whole chicken 5-6 lbs  1 lemon  1/2 cup butter cold  Herbs  Salt and pepper  Carrots  Potatoes  Onion Garlic 1 cup white wine  Corn starch  Take the chicken out of the packaging and clean the chicken. Make sure all the 'insides' are out of the chicken and that it is trimmed and dry.  Set the chicken aside  Take the herbs (I used parsley, basil and tarragon) and blend them with the cold butter in a small bowl. Then rub the butter all over the chicken under the skin and inside t...